If you want an easy way to track time, just download the Chrome Time Tracker extension and track it right in your browser! Doesn’t get easier than that!
> Download the Chrome Time Tracker
How to use it…
1. Select the Task you would like to Track Time on by either:
- Selecting a Project then the Task or
- Finding a task by typing in the Dynamic Search box
2. Once you’ve selected the task you would like to work on, simply press the green ‘Start’ button to start tracking time on the selected Task!
3. Click on the blue ‘Notes’ Icon to add notes against your time entry while tracking time.
4. Once you are done tracking time, simply click on the green ‘Stop’ button.
5. Finalize your time tracked as well as your notes and choose whether or not you have completed the Task and click ‘Save’!