This week’s quick tip is all about showing you a hidden feature that you might have missed on our Timesheet Page.
When you’re adding time records on the Time Sheet Page, dragging the correct time increment is hard, but ProWorkflow makes it easy by doing it for you with Time Rounding!
Once logged into your ProWorkflow Account:
- Click on the “Time” tab at the top.
- You will be navigated to the Timesheet Page – Drag & Drop.
- On the right-hand side, just above total hours you should see “Time Rounding: None”
- Double click on the Time Rounding Value and select your preferred time rounding from the drop-down list.
- You can now select a task you wish to track time for, then click and drag in an empty area to add a time record.
A bonus tip this week is Time Rounding’s neighbor Working Hours. Here you can select the working hours you want to see. Once you’ve adjusted this, only the hours that are selected will show.
Got a question? The team at ProWorkflow are happy to help!