Is it time to clean up your Projects and Tasks on your ProWorkflow account?
Have you heard of our Maintenance Tool? This filtering tool allows you to see Projects and Tasks with no recorded activity in the last 14, 30, 90 and 360 days.
Once logged into Proworkflow:
1. Click on the Settings tab at the top
2. You will be navigated to the Settings Page
3. At the bottom of the left side bar, under Management Tools, click on Maintenance
4. Now select the specific area you’d like to address and the preferred time period from the drop down lists and click “Go”
5. You will now see every item that matches your selected criteria and you can now complete or delete them.
Extra Tip: Another great thing about this feature is that you are able to filter by “Company.” This allows you to see which clients you haven’t done work with and get in touch with them!
Got a question? The team at ProWorkflow are happy to help!