Need to find specific Contractors that help out with the building process? Or are you after all Contractors associated with your last project?
Sometimes it can be a pain to go through hundreds of Contacts. Luckily, ProWorkflow has you sorted by using the Tags feature to quickly filter contacts by assigned tags.
Once logged into ProWorkflow:
- Click on the “Settings” tab at the top to be navigated to the Settings page.
- On the left-hand side, under Workflow – click on the “Tags Editor.”
- The Tags Editor will pop up, and here you can create new tags by clicking “Add New Tag.”
Once you have created your new tags, you can now assign these to your contacts.
- Click on the “Contacts” tab at the top to be navigated to the Contacts Manager page.
- Select one of the Contacts you wish to add a Tag to then click “Edit.”
- The Edit Contact window will appear, and here you can navigate to the Tags module, and select the Tags you wish to assign to that Contact.
Once you have assigned Tags to your Contacts, you can easily filter your contacts in the Contacts Manager by clicking on the Tags drop down, and selecting the relevant tags.
The best way to take advantage of these Tags is to send a group email to the Tag’s Contacts or to quickly find a Contact assigned to a particular Tag.
Got a question? The team at ProWorkflow are happy to help!