With ProWorkflow you can set up a timeline for your tasks that allow you to indicate when you want your tasks to start and be due.
This is an excellent feature because now every time that you create a project, this will auto-populate the dates for you, saves you time from manually updating these dates, and displays it in the timeline section.
The Start and Due day numbers will indicate the actual live dates for each Task.
The easiest way to think of this is if your Project starts on April 18th, and your first Task starts on Day 1 and is due on Day 2, this will then auto-populate the start and due dates of your first Task, which will begin on the April 18th (Day 1), and is due on the April 19th (Day 2).
Note: You also have the option to exclude weekends.
Once logged into ProWorkflow:
- Click on the “Settings” tab at the top to be navigated to the “Settings” Page.
- Under “Workflow” – click on “Task Templates.”
- Beside the Task Template title click on the green pencil edit icon.
- Within the Task Template Editor, you can choose your start days and due days for your Tasks.
- Click Done, and you’re all ready to go when you create your next Project!
Got a question? The team at ProWorkflow are happy to help!