Start setting up order and structure to your Task Templates to create a flow to your tasks. The more detail you put into your Task template, the less work you need to do when creating Projects in the long run!
Once logged into ProWorkflow:
- Click on the “Settings” tab at the top to be navigated to the “Settings” Page.
- Under “Workflow” – click on “Task Templates.”
- Next to the Task Template title click on the green pencil edit icon.
- Within the Task Template Editor, you are able to indent your tasks to create sub-tasks or a sub-subtask.
- You are also able to select to Exclude weekends, or enable Smart Ordering.
- To change the order of your Tasks, simply drag and drop the Task to the preferred order
You also have the ability to set tasks as a heading, bold or keep it as normal which allows you to indicate phases or milestones.
Got a question? The team at ProWorkflow are happy to help!