Adding variables to your tasks allows you to make task names unique, making tasks quicker to find within ProWorkflow. This feature is ideal for clients that have similar or identical workflows as it helps to differentiate their tasks across all their different projects.
This adds another depth to the way you organise and manage your tasks!
Once logged into ProWorkflow:
- Click on the “Settings” tab at the top to be navigated to the “Settings” Page.
- Under “Workflow” – click on “Task Templates.”
- Hover over the right of the Task Template title, and click on the green pencil edit icon.
- Within the Task Template Editor, you can click on the type box containing your Task name and click to add a variable inside the title.
- Click Done, and you’re all ready to go when you create your next Project!
Got a question? The team at ProWorkflow are happy to help!