When it comes to Project Management Tools, there is no lack of choice. Having options is a good thing… until it gets overwhelming. A search on Quora quickly reveals this is exactly the case for Project Management Software. People can see the benefit, but where do you start your search?
So many choices!
Once the budget question is out of the way (When is budget not a factor?), the answer to what is the best project management software is as expected: It depends on your needs. Different software does different things. What is it you want your Project Management Tool to do? What are the essential characteristics of project management for your business? Do you also want to manage budgets? Do you subscribe to Agile methodologies? Is a Gantt Chart a non-negotiable? Does your Project Management Software of choice need to include collaboration features?
You are one of a kind!
And with that we have touched on the core of the matter. Finding the right project management software for your business boils down to matching the features you need to the features offered by the software. There is no ‘best project management features’. Just as much as there is no software that does everything. Most of the tools available stand out in one or two things.
One of the reasons our clients subscribe to ProWorkflow is because it is a feature-rich software and because it’s very pick-and-choose. It allows for a lot of flexibility. After all, your business is unique and ProWorkflow believes that your project management tool should reflect that.
So what features does ProWorkflow offer?
ProWorkflow does all the things you would expect from a traditional project management software and much more.
- Track cost-to-completion in a blink of an eye on our newly updated Proworkflow dashboard. Drill down in our Projects and Tasks tab.
- Clients like our Gantt Chart and our Kanban Board to manage and oversee their Projects.
- Budget management is a breeze with our Quotes to Invoices option with built-in integrations. Keep a finger on the financial pulse at all times for every project.
- Track time in the way that works for you. Options aplenty.
- Figure out who’s available and monitor workload distribution with the Resource management tools.
- Manage workflow with custom categories and priorities to improve efficiency and productivity. It’s music to every manager’s ears.
- Keep your team and clients informed at all times with our collaboration tools. Send messages, stay on track using the notes feature, and share files. Everything is in one place.
- Use the extensive Report options to access and share the information you need to take your business to the next level.
- Use the customizable templates; it’s the ultimate time-saver.
But it doesn’t stop there.
Apart from the plenitude of Project management tool features, ProWorkflow stands out for some other Project management characteristics that many would consider essential in a software.
- Proworkflow is valued for its capability of handling big data. Customers can manage thousands of active projects and tasks in a way that lighter tools can’t sustain.
- Not all information is for everybody’s eyes. We allow extensive per-user or per-role customization that limits actions as well as prevents access to parts of the application.
- Our support is considered top-notch in the industry. It’s 100% free and not limited to enterprise customers.
The next step?
So, if these project management features and benefits are also on your companies’ wish list, you may need to sign up for a free trial. Because, once you have identified your project management software match, you really want to put it to the test. No strings attached.