Who is Proactive Software?
- Proactive Software is a New Zealand based company.
- ProWorkFlow is one of Proactive Software’s services.
- For more information about us, please click here.
Proactive Software’s head office is
5A/320 Ti Rakau Drive
NZ Company Number: 1439564.
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Richard Poole.
What personal information do we collect?
- When you sign up for ProWorkFlow we will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase our services, we will ask you to provide basic contact and billing information.
- If you choose to use a third party integration the provider may share additional information with us.
- We may receive demographic information about you from several third parties.
- For more information about what personal information we collect, please click here.
As part of our services to you we will collect your personal information. Any optional information is clearly highlighted, and you can utilise our services without providing this information.
The following provides details of what personal information is collected per service:
Contacting us via Social Media
When you contact us via social media we collect information about your social media ‘handle’ used and the contents of your posting.
When you email us we will collect your email address and any contact information provided. We will also collect the contents of your email.
Using our LiveChat Service
When you use our LiveChat service we will collect your contact information, if provided and the contents of your LiveChat session.
When you sign up for ProWorkFlow, we will ask you to provide basic contact information. If you purchased a subscription we will also collect billing information.
When you utilise the platform, we will collect information about how you interact with our services and the actions you take.
Third Party Integrations
If you choose to use a third party integration e.g. Xero, Dropbox then we may collect additional information regarding your interaction with these services.
Signing up for Our Blog
When you sign up for our blog we will collect your email address.
We may collect statistical information about your visit to our website to help us improve it and track trends in usage.
How do you use tracking technologies including cookies?
- If you wish you can turn tracking technologies off.
- We do not track you over time or track you on other websites.
- For more information about how we use tracking technologies, please click here.
An SDK is a section of code that we embed in our websites and services to allow third parties to collect information about how you interact with our services.
Tracking pixels (sometimes referred to as web beacons or clear GIFs) are tiny electronic tags embedded in websites, online ads and/or email, and that are designed to provide usage information like ad impressions or clicks, email open rates, measure popularity of the services and associated advertising.
The table below sets out the main tracking technologies that we use and what we use them for.
|Type of Technology||Name||Expires after||Purpose|
|Persistent Cookie||_dc_gtm_UA-1545671-1||1 Minute||Statistics & Marketing|
|Persistent Cookie||_ga||2 Years||Statistics & Marketing|
|Persistent Cookie||_gid||1 Day||Statistics & Marketing|
|Persistent Cookie||intercom-id-oeox6u6i||1 Year||Support|
|Persistent Cookie||LD_R||Never||Statistics & Marketing|
|Persistent Cookie||LD_S||5 Minutes||Statistics & Marketing|
|Persistent Cookie||LD_T||Never||Statistics & Marketing|
|Persistent Cookie||LD_U||Never||Statistics & Marketing|
|Persistent Cookie||theLoginName||1 Year||Remembers your username|
|Persistent Cookie||thePassword||1 Year||Remembers your password|
|Persistent Cookie||theRememberMe||1 Year||Login preference|
We do not track you over time and across other websites or allow third parties to do this whilst you are using our services. We therefore don’t respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Why we collect your personal information?
- We collect personal information from you to enable us to provide the requested services to you.
- We do not collect personal information for use by others.
- For more information about why we collect your personal information, please click here.
We collect personal information for some or all of the following reasons:
- To enable use to provide the services you have subscribed to.
- To support capacity planning.
- To comply with our legal obligations e.g. tax obligations.
- To provide information to you about our services.
- To provide content that you requested.
- To assist with your support request.
- To enable us to identify breaches of our terms and conditions.
- To answer your query.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal information?
- We process your personal information based on our Customer Agreement to provide you with services or as per your consent.
- For more information about the legal basis for processing, please click here.
We process your personal information because you have given us permission and we need to process the information to provide the services you have requested and/or to fulfil our Customer Agreement with you. We may also process your personal information to comply with the law e.g. our tax obligations.
Who do we share your information with?
- We may share your information with our sub processors.
- If you are a team member we may share information with the account holder.
- We will share your information with third parties where you asked to have this occur.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
- We may share anonymised information regarding you with third parties.
- For more information about who your information is shared with, please click here.
We utilise a number of sub processors to enable the provision of services to you. Personal information may be provided to these sub processors as part of delivery of the services. A list of sub processors is available here
Account holders may request further information regarding the team members activities. We may also share information regarding team members with the account holder to assist with issue resolution.
We will share your information with third parties when you request this. If you connect with a third party service e.g. Xero, Dropbox, we will share the required personal information to allow you to use this service.
We may share anonymised information regarding your website usage with third parties to assist us in improving our services to you.
they may share information they have collected publicly and with their partners.
We do not disclose your personal information to any third party other than those described previously or when legally mandated.
How do we secure your information?
- We hold your personal information in a controlled and secure environment.
- Your information is protected from unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
- For more information about how we secure your information, please click here.
We use appropriate technical, organizational and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. To view further details, please click here
You must prevent unauthorised access to your account by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
Do we use automated decision making or profiling?
- We do not use automated decision making or profiling.
How long do we keep your information?
- We only keep your personal information for as long as it is required.
- For more information about why we keep your information, please click here.
We will keep your personal information:
- Until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it.
- Until you request us to stop using it.
- For as long as required by law e.g we keep invoice information for 7 years to fulfil our tax obligations.
We may keep just enough of your personal information to ensure that we comply with your requests to not use your personal information or comply with your right to deletion.
Where do we hold your information?
- We hold most of your information in RackSpace in America.
- For more information about where we hold your information, please click here.
We hold your personal information in the following locations:
Wherever your information is held we ensure you rights are protected. We do this by:
- Holding information in Europe and countries with an adequate decision (note New Zealand is one of these).
- Ensuring we have suitable legal contracts
- Using sub processors who are members of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
What are your rights?
- You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- The right to be informed
- The right to access
- The right to correction
- The right to deletion
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to complain
- For more information about how to exercise your rights, please click here.
|Right||How we protect your right|
|The right to be informed||We have published this Privacy Notice to keep you informed as to what we do with your personal information. We strive to be transparent about how we use your personal information.|
|The right to access||You have the right to access your information. Please email us if you wish to access the personal information we hold about you.|
|The right to correction||If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. You can correct your information either within your account or by emailing us.|
|The right to deletion||This is sometimes called ‘the right to be forgotten’. If you want us to delete all your personal information please email us.|
|The right to restrict processing||You have the right to ask us to restrict how we process your personal information. This means We are permitted to store the data but not further process it. If you want us to restrict processing of your information, please email us.|
|The right to data portability||We will allow you to obtain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes across services in a safe and secure way. Please email us if you wish to port your information.|
|The right to object||You have the right to object to how we process your personal information. If you wish to object please email us.|
|The right to withdraw consent||If you have given us your consent to process your personal information but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you want to withdraw your consent, please email us.|
|The right to complain to a Supervisory Authority||You have the right to complain if you feel that we have not responded to your requests to solve a problem.|
How do I lodge a complaint?
- You can make a complaint direct to our Privacy Officer.
- You can also make a complaint to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.
- If you are a European resident you can make a complaint to the British Information Commissioner’s Office.
- For more information about how to lodge a complaint, please click here.
You can complain by writing to: The Privacy Officer
5A/320 Ti Rakau Drive
Or email us
You also have the right to make a complaint to the New Zealand Office of the Privacy Commissioner. Information about how to lodge a complaint is available on their website
If you are a European resident you also have the right to make a compliant to the British Information Commissioner’s Office. Information about how to lodge a complaint is available on their website
Will you change this privacy notice?
We may change this notice from time to time in the future. Any such changes will be posted here and, where appropriate, notified to you in writing. We advise you to check back frequently to see any updates or changes.